damnpom

Low mileage RB320 wanted

6 posts in this topic

Hi. Nice to join the club and with any luck will become a member for the foreseeable future.  I'm looking for a low mileage, sub 30k miles, original RB320. I'm lucky enough to have inherited some money and, as I'm sure you'll all understand, I can't think of anything better than to blow a large chunk of it on a classic Subaru.

I'm not a dealer. I'm a 49 year old, Subaru fan. Ex-owner of three Imprezas, going back until 1998. Living in the wrong postcodes has made it impractical to keep hold in the past, but my stars now seem to have aligned. If you want to check my credentials then I'll happily post nostalgic pics.

I may be on a wild-goose chase. I'm sure those of you that own a sub 30k example are not ultra keen on relinquishing it. However, if you don't ask, you don't get. Anyone thinking about selling them please PM me with your best price.

Welcome to the Oc 😎 I'll share this on the FB page more owners will see it there 😉

How important is the mileage? Mine's done 45k & has done only 600 miles on tyres, brakes & clutch, with a new cambelt etc just last week.

I'm not going to list it on any of the usual sales sites, but would sell due to recent goings on.

Hi,

I've got one which has done 19,600 miles which I'm going to let go of. Do you have a contact number?

152# is still available, engine was rebuilt last year at over £8k 

now has done 41k miles

near Edinburgh