Sign in to follow this  
aldaviz

One previous owner 39k

After consideration I've decided to see if there's any interest for the above. 

Engine rebuilt by Steve Whitson SW motorsport, Mable pistons, new crank, group N rods. Full spec can be provided to anyone interested. I decided to keep costs down and used recommended parts as I wasn't looking for high hp, cars running std boost and was mapped by Russell now at RA in Perth. 

Alan 07977830480

Hi there can you give me a full spec please all work etc. Thanks

Hi only just seen this, would need to dig paperwork out but off top of my head, uprated pistons, rods, bearings, studs, new oil pump etc. Number is on advert on eBay please fell free to call. Has bilstein coilover kit and just had geometry check and new drop links, full milltek including milltek cat, was run in on dyno, remap was done still running std boost, new turbo around 7k ago

cheers

I also have a spare set of original car mats nearly new !! They will go with the car

Cars still available I’m offshore until the end of next week so if any info wanted just ask.

Engine rebuild cost over 8k, now has done 41k miles only several since rebuild, recent new genuine Subaru turbo, full milltek including cat, billstein coilover’s

I also have a new set of spare genuine car mats that will go with the car, tax disc, rb320 service book etc

RB320 2007 limited edition, one previous owner, only 41k miles, MOT February, engine rebuilt end of 2016 at 36k miles (Mahle pistons, group N rods, new crank, new oil pump etc built by Steve Whitson SW motorsport) car run in, oil changed after 1000 miles and re-mapped with standard boost to suit full milltek. Turbo also replaced at 33k miles.  Seat panels replaced with Rb320 logo as shown in photos. Billstein coilovers, new drop links and recent suspension geometry check set to pro-drive road settings. Michelin tyres all round.  Some uprated samco hoses. Rally Armour mud flaps. I've tried to keep as original as possible whilst upgrading certain parts. 2x keys, RB320 service book, numbered tax disk holder etc. We'll cared for car. A Subaru classic. Metasat tracker. Mileage will increase as car is being used over summer. 1 previous owner, Next MOT due February 2018, Full service history.

No canvassers or timewasters. 

Cash or bank transfer required on or before collection.

More info: 

aldavison271@gmail.com 

tel:07977830480

Offshore until 03/11 please email for any info