ESS

Looking for a RB320 any about ?

13 posts in this topic

Im looking for a enthusiasts owned RB320 maximum 50,000 miles. 

Is anyone selling one ???

Thanks Chris.

Just need to keep your eyes peeled mate. I travelled 240 miles to get mine. The ad told a couple of lies but I love Chistene to bits so that was that. Deal done and went back down the following week to pick her up. Point is, there isn't many around so you'll have to spend time travelling about to find 1.

I did 400 miles to look at one in Leeds the weekend but it had had to much paint work. 

Im hoping it will be worth the wait. 

where are you based about, Im possibily looking to sell #305 It has 79,000 on the clock, forged engine @50000, Fsh with 13 stamps in book, last serviced in febuary, refurbished wheels with new michelins, black carpets, will be getting MOT next week,  if you look back through the forms you can see pictures and full engine spec that was done, Im in fife by the way if its not to far from you 

Im in the west midlands, but im willing to travel for the right one. 

26 minutes ago, Alanuk300 said:

where are you based about, Im possibily looking to sell #305 It has 79,000 on the clock, forged engine @50000, Fsh with 13 stamps in book, last serviced in febuary, refurbished wheels with new michelins, black carpets, will be getting MOT next week,  if you look back through the forms you can see pictures and full engine spec that was done, Im in fife by the way if its not to far from you 

Where do i need to look for pics 

thanks. 

14 hours ago, ESS said:

Where do i need to look for pics 

thanks. 

Here - #305 sale thread

I can post  some photos when I get home tomorrow, possibilly looking at going to Scoobyfest  in york,  could meet somewhere if your still intrested