brianrb320

164 for sale

9 posts in this topic

Hi guys I'm selling 164 fully forged for £25000 ,lots of work done on her the car is immaculate Garaged from new

And still Garaged , here is a list of some of the work done

ACL main bearing set rear trust for both

Cosworth stopper head gasket

Cosworth thermal phenolic intake gasket pair

Cosworth timeing belt , omega Pistons , Manley rods ,, RCM 14mm head stud kit RCM wrc head studs ,uprated oil pump, baffled sump RCM 450 turbo , RCM 3in exhaust AS Performance block deck insert , chevron race top top mouth Syvecs ecu toucan display switchable maps 450 hp 450 Torque Ecutek 800cc injector kit exert twin plate clutch nitrite crank , generation 2 AP breaks front and rear all sensors head skim and seals done , I don't know how to upload pic The car is up for sale on piston heads i don't no how to upload pic if you want more info and pic I can email them you can contact me on donnellyeamonnp@gmail.com thanks for reading my add

Edited by brianrb320

Thanks Rob it saddens me to sell it but I have my

Heart set on an R35

dont blame, you

love mine

GLWTS

mygtr.jpg

that's going to be a well sorted car for someone

Hi guys Price drop 22000, if you can find a better one and a better

Price I'll give you this one free

It's too dear mate, mine was a similar spec to yours and mine sold the same day I advertised it at 20k. I'd suggest taking the toucan and syvecs out, put standard ecu back in and map to suit drop price on car to around 20k and sell the syvecs and toucan on separately.

Do I get your car for free now. Lol

Glwts

1 person likes this

Scoobydoo how are you :) thanks for that, 20k it is so , but the Syvecs stays I have all the Original parts Ecu etc .. So who ever gets it they can sort the mapping out them self , although why would you , the car is amazing , thanks for your honesty much appreciated Mate