Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
saturation64

RB320 #257 for Sale shortly

16 posts in this topic

Hi

Thought I would try here first as you are all enthusiasts. In December I will be putting up for sale my RB320 #257. Its a completely standard car and very low mileage having only covered just under 17k from new. It came out of a private car collection in N.Ireland and I am the 2nd owner,having picked it up from there myself,enjoying a great drive home to England. It is now UK registered and I will be selling it with the private plate RB07 SCB. It has Black leather/Alcantara interior and it has the No:257 embroidered in white on the 2 front seats,just under the RB320 logo. This number is also embroidered on the 2 x Original RB320 front mats.

The car still has the protective blue film on the door lick plates and also on the clutch foot..rest .It has an original factory front splitter.

Full Service history and it will be getting another one a Subaru on the 14th December and will be ready for viewing as from the 16th.

Original folder,2x keys,,original Sales brochure,all receipts,service boom stamps etc.

It will come with a brand new set of mats.

Tyres all excellent.Not sure on MOT expiry.

Apologies for being a bit vague about mileage etc,but I am currently away from the UK until December 10th.

All enquires via email until then...satdiver64@gmail.com or via this forum.

Car has not been messed about with at all..completely standard for all of its life so far.

If no lick here,I will being advertising it on PH as from 111th December.

The car is one of 3 that I own and doesn't get used too much,so thought its tie to sell it on,whilst the mileage is still low.

Asking price with number plate £24,995.00

Have you got 2 RB320s or is the number wrong in the advert? Your member number is 237 & 257 is for sale! Good luck with the sale!!

Have you any pics wouldn't mind see the numbered seats! 😎

#237 is in my garage Rob! :thumbsup: i hope ..

Lol It must be a typo then! 😉😂

Are your details upto date on the register Dan?

Gents

Apologies for the delay in replying I am currently in the middle of the Caspian sea and internet is very intermittent. The id this site gave me was automatic for some reason.I nver had a had in it. The number of the car is 257...until I get home on the 11th,I cannot send or upload any pictures. Suffice to say its a lovely example of a standard unmolested car with very low mileage. Booked in for a service a Subaru in Cheltenham on the 14th December and will be available after that.I am open to Sensible offers,but would like to keep the plate with the car.

Apologies for spelling errors on original ad.I cant seem to edit it.

Rgds

You can either copy the image link from a hosting site like photobucket, or if you have them somewhere like Facebook then right click the large image and copy the image address. There's a box just above the reply box on here that looks like a little photo - paste the link into there for each picture

Lol It must be a typo then!

Are your details upto date on the register Dan?

Yes Rob, Ian updated the registry when i signed up on here.

Apologies to the owner of #237,,correct # 257 has now been put on.

No harm done, GLWS!

NOW SOLD..SOLD..SOLD..SOLD.. :good:

Good stuff!! That didn't take too long to sell!!