Zub

RB320, no 305 for sale

20 posts in this topic

Unfortunatelly the time has come to sell no 305.

Its been fully forged 4000 miles ago by RA motorsport in Perth .

The car its self has 54,000 on it but only 4,000 on engine after re-build. It has FSH and 1 years MOT on it.
The car has the leather interior, black carpet (no blue carpet), mud flaps, tinted windows, good condition.
The spec of the engine is as follows:
Omega pistons,
Mahl rods,
ACL Big end race bearings
API 11mm head studs
RCM head gaskets,
RCM 12mm oil pump,
RCM oil sump baffle plate
All tensioners, pullys, seals, belts etc replaced
3" cobra turbo back, 100cell sport cat
green panel filter,
perrin 3 port solenoid,
new stage 2 clutch at time of re-build,
Andy Forrest re-map
(unfortnatelly cant upload photos, but will be happy to send any by email)
Asking for £17,500
Contact Tom on 07595601982 or email tom.psyllas@yahoo.co.uk
Edited by Zub

subaru-impreza-sti-rb320-S1919018-1.jpg

subaru-impreza-sti-rb320-S1919018-2.jpg

subaru-impreza-sti-rb320-S1919018-3.jpg

subaru-impreza-sti-rb320-S1919018-4.jpg

subaru-impreza-sti-rb320-S1919018-5.jpg

Those are actually the leather and alcantara seats, so might be worth updating the advert as they can be a bit more desirable

Tom have you seen my pm?

Hiya Si, how's the Focus going.....or you after another RB? :wink:

Hello Ian,

Sold the focus a long time ago mate, bought a new house early this year so everything I had went into that. Think I have had four other cars since the RS, currently driving a 10 year old Astra cdti Sri lol! Possibly looking at another RB, we shall see ;-)

Hello Ian,

Sold the focus a long time ago mate, bought a new house early this year so everything I had went into that. Think I have had four other cars since the RS, currently driving a 10 year old Astra cdti Sri lol! Possibly looking at another RB, we shall see ;-)

You've been busy eh....!!

So was did you think of the RS? Was it modded?

Eh... I also drive a 12 year old Volvo D5 :laughing: But it is nice not worrying where I park or leave it!!

Well good luck on the RB search...would you be looking for a standard one, or specifically for one that's already been forged?

Good to see you back & fancy joining us on the RBoc xmas do??

RS was Revo stage 2, so Running about 360. Went well, although I think it still needed AWD and that's the only thing putting me off getting another one. Great cars though and still love the look of them.

That's the great thing about the Astra, you can just leave it anywhere and not care.

If I do get another I would prefer a forged one but I am also happy forging it to my spec if a mint low miler came up at the right price. Been speaking to Tom about #305 so we shall see what comes of that in the next few weeks or so.

Unfortunately can't make the 12th as Denise is on a Christmas doo, so that means it's me and the little lad home alone.

Edited by thestumper

Going to try sell this again as am doing a lot of miles now so unfortunately the milage is going up fast. Its now currently got 63k on the clock.

Looking for a quick sale £14,000 ono

SOLD!!!

Nice one!

Did you point the new owner in the clubs direction?

I'll update the registry too!

No unfortunately sold it to the motor trade. Autoecosse have it and at a bargain price, let it go for £12,500. Its a shame id of rather it have gone to someone in the club or someone away to join the club.

Hi guy's just thought I would indroduce myself, I am now the proud owner of 305 having purchaced it from autoecosse, this is my 3 subaru having previously owned a UK300 and a 2005 STI,hopefully we'll meet up at some point, the car home is currantly in Fife now so you may see it going around at weekends

Hi Alan, welcome!

I'm just over the water so I'm sure we'll bump into each other at Knockhill :good: