Zub

Tein Springs

10 posts in this topic

Have replaced my springs with Tein ones, the first thing i noticed was the back end is really low now.

But the main difference is the drive, these springs are a lot more firmer and for me i prefer this as it gives less body roll when cornering.

So my over all opinion is this is a brilliant upgrade and im so glad i went ahead and changed the springs to Tein!

Are these the Tein S Springs or which did you go for? Any pictures of the car? I'm looking to upgrade my springs.

yes thats the springs i went for. no ive not taken any pics yet, but it does sit lower at the back. after having these fitted for a few weeks i can say the handling is so much better than the standard springs, wish i had done this mod when i first got the car, but was a little put off about it from all the owners on here going on about how great the standard set up is and to not change it as it would never be as good.

so my advice to you is to change the springs, you wont regret it at all.

Nice one for the insight on the springs. At some point I'm gonna go to Simon at chevon to get mine set up properly and struts checked out etc as from what I've read on here, he's the best of the best for this kinda work... Will probably buy some of these springs and take them with me as well now! :) the handling is great as far as I can tell but if I can get it even better for hopefully not much £ then why not?!

i was never impressed with the rb320s handling, i always felt it was a little too boaty on the corners, but these springs totally sorted that out.

yeah thats the springs, i was around £180 from Graham Goodie Racing for mine.

i think its the same spring you mention, not sure if there is a difference, best bet be to call about them.

hey thanks for the link, ive only got 3 springs though as one of them had snapped.