Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
GSIJAY

Removing front splitter

7 posts in this topic

Hi all

Want to remove the front splitter on the Impreza. Could someone confirm the best way of doing this? Presumably it is just screwed on?

Thanks a lot

It has 2 screwable clips nearest to the arches that unscrew by half a turn and then pull out, the rest are normal screws and nuts if I am not mistaken.

By the way, does anyone know where to find 2 new clips (the ones nearest to the arches)?

Well I'll be doing that this evening as I have a nice crack and some missing in mine from a curb at work!!! As soon as I heard the crunch I thought not good..!

I Will order a replacement but might not bother fitting it for my work commute as don't want it happening again :/

Well I'll be doing that this evening as I have a nice crack and some missing in mine from a curb at work!!! As soon as I heard the crunch I thought not good..!

I Will order a replacement but might not bother fitting it for my work commute as don't want it happening again :/

Try HT auto's Stockport not too far away and decent price on splitters ( £95 ) if you pick it up :thumbsup:

Great thanks Steve. I will more then likely get one from there then as I've seen on here that those are actually better then the originals and around the £100 mark

Great thanks Steve. I will more then likely get one from there then as I've seen on here that those are actually better then the originals and around the £100 mark

I've got one on mine you can have a look at :fear:

I'm gonna risk it and just go for it as it seems a bargain at that price and can't be worse then not having one at all! Thanks for the offer though mate.

Whereabouts in Cheshire are you located anyway if you don't mind me asking?! :)